Wednesday 7 May 2008

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer



Icelandic isaac M. Singer Bjork has allegedly attacked a lensman at Auckland International Aerodrome.
According to reports, the isaac Bashevis Singer ripped lensman John Herschel Glenn Jr. Jeffrey's shirt in half after he ignored a request to full stop taking pictures of the vocalizer.
Jeffrey told the New Seeland Herlad: "I took a couple of pictures and I got about three or foursome frames of her... and as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the endorse of my pitch blackness skivvy (sweatshirt) and torus it down the back."
"As she did this she fell o'er, she fell to the ground. At no phase did I extend to her or speak with her."
The newspaper's site has reported that neither the newsprint nor Jeffrey think to file charges against the singer.
A representative for Auckland Law said that the alleged incident was not beingness investigated.